2020年1月1日水曜日

HAYABUSA【1 minute song】 #OriginalSong #MikuHatsune


This is a support song. [Chorus] I just back home, I just back to home, I just back home, I just back to home, Ohhh I just back to home Back to the future earth Move it fast, Move it fast, Move it fast HAYABUSA, This is me [Verse 1] I got the star dust, yeah, I’m super cool Just turn my back to the star, it’s the past Check the ion engine, check the solar panels Check the course, the destination is long I know I’m your hero, I can change the human We knew it was hard but we can do it Look at me, ya all, ya, I just done it, done it I ‘ll be a meteor, the Capsule will arrive [Pre-Chorus] I know I’m your hero, I can change the human We knew it was hard but we can do it Look at me, ya all, ya, I just done it, done it [Chorus] I just back home, I just back to home, I just back home, I just back to home, Ohhh I just back to home Back To the future Earth Move it fast, Move it fast, Move it fast HAYABUSA, This is me [Verse 2] How are you feeling?, yeah, I’m so happy Just inject the ion engine, yeah, plasma Gotta take a deep breath, focus on the power Go ahead, moving accelerate You can have star dust, you can change soon, definitely You can know the past and make your future Look at the sky, all ya, I'm going home just now I ‘ll be a meteor, the Capsule will arrive [Pre-Chorus] I know I’m your hero, I can change the human We knew it was hard but we can do it Look at me, ya all, ya, I just done it, done it [Chorus] I just back home, I just back to home, Back To the future Earth I just back home, I just back to home, Ohhh I just back to home Back To the future Earth Move it fast, Move it fast, Move it fast HAYABUSA, This is me I just back to home Back To the future Earth Move it fast, Move it fast, Move it fast HAYABUSA, I’ll be back [Pre-Chorus] I know I’m your hero, I can change the human We knew it was hard but we can do it Look at me, ya all, ya, I just done it, done it [Chorus] I just back home, I just back to home, Back To the future Earth I just backhome, I just back to home, Ohhh I just back to home Back To the future Earth Move it fast, Move it fast, Move it fast HAYABUSA, This is me I just back to home Back To the future Earth Move it fast, Move it fast, Move it fast HAYABUSA, I’ll be back

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿