７６ Good Night’s Sleep #SpaceTravel
７６－１ Effects of sleep deprivation
○In general, continuing sleeping for 6 hours or less will drain your mental abilities and put your physical health at real risk. 
○Sleep deprivation increases the risk of cancer, dementia, etc.
・Sleep deprivation prevents your immune system from building 50% of its power.
・People who have an average sleeping time of 6 hours or less will have a risk of breast cancer about 1.6 times for people sleeping for 7 hours. 
• Brain garbage called amyloid beta is discharged during sleep. Amyloid beta is a causative agent of Alzheimer's disease, which is the greatest cause of dementia. 
・Long-term sleep deprivation also increases your risk for chronic illnesses like diabetes and heart disease. 
・If the state of insufficient sleep continues, activity of the amygdala of the brain responding to anxiety and tension becomes active, so the mental state becomes unstable.
・Sleep deprivation is another risk factor for overweight and obesity. Sleep affects the levels of two hormones, leptin and ghrelin, which control feelings of hunger and fullness. Leptin tells your brain that you’ve had enough to eat. Without enough sleep, your brain reduces leptin and raises ghrelin, which is an appetite stimulant. The flux of these hormones could explain nighttime snacking or why someone may overeat later in night. 
７６－２ For a better night's sleep
○ Sleep environment etc. 
・Disinfect the bedding with sunlight
・Keep the lights down before sleeping
・Take a warm bath or
・Clean your body with a warm bath or shower
Summer：27 - 29 degrees
Winter：16 - 18 degrees (Use a humidifier. Wear a mask if your throat hurts.)
・If you’re getting enough sleep, you should wake up.
・Expose yourself to bright sunlight in the morning.
・・・Melatonin is a naturally occurring hormone controlled by light exposure that helps regulate your sleep-wake cycle.
○Golden time・・・Keep in sync with your body's natural sleep-wake cycle 
• Do not miss the timing of the first drowsiness of the night.
• If you have to stay up all night ： If you are sleepy, go to bed first. And you get up at the timing of the first REM sleep, when golden 90-minute non-REM sleep has ended.
・Limit naps to 20 minutes.
・Snoring is mouth breathing, mouth breathing lowering the quality of sleep.
← Vomit through nose, consciously do abdominal breathing from everyday.
・・・Sleep apnea syndrome
In adults, there is no problem if breathing stops for 10 seconds are about 5 times per hour.
• Stand up once every 30 minutes.
• Perform both muscle training and aerobic exercise. 
• Exercise is best after dinner 
・・・The body temperature rises with exercise. Then, it becomes easy to fall asleep by increasing deep body temperature falling when entering the bed.
・・・After exercise the postprandial blood glucose level drops, the body weight decreases.
• ・・However, exercise and bathing will be completed one hour before going to bed.
○Meals • Caffeine
• Order three meals regularly.
• Chewing affects sleep • behavior patterns. 
→ Chew gum once a day.
• Limit caffeine until 18 o'clock
☆Wind down and clear your head
・PC and your job until 30 minutes before going to bed. Do not think about difficult things.
・While breathing deeply, stretch and shorten your toes and ankle pleasantly on the bed（The ways to get back to sleep）
・Praise yourself on your bed to see a good dream（The ways to get back to sleep）
1. 11 Effects of Sleep Deprivation on Your Body - Healthline
2. Ｎｏ．７４－５－５ Alzheimer prevention
3.”How to Sleep Better: Tips for Getting a Good Night's Sleep.”at helpguide.org
4. 「スタンフォード式最高の睡眠」西野精治 20170305
20170502 Addition of a photo