2016年7月27日水曜日

44 Death

44 DeathIntelligenceDialogue with the Universe

Death gives the motivation to man.

"Live in feeling death. That way gives you deeper shade of life. By light of life outlined with dark death." (Randy Taguchi, " Island of Light Rain, Yakushima" p.179)

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.
Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.  -Steve Jobs1955-2011

If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today? Steve Jobs

Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree. Martin Luther1483-1546

Even without win in death, never lose the feeling of gratitude and passion.

(Reference)
Life expectancy (2015) 71.4years old
Healthy life expectancy (2012) 63.1years old

WHO

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿